Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 3, 2011

Celebrate

Today is Mr. Handsome's birthday! And in order to celebrate I thought I would share some good news. I opened my very own Teacher's Notebook Store!

This last week I finished my Pirate Text Feature Treasure Hunt. With some help from Tara from 4th Grade Frolics it is ready to go.


The mini-unit contains a lesson plan, vocabulary cards, worksheet, a mini-book about pirates, two pirate fast finishers, and a writing prompt. Interested? Click on the picture or the link above.


Don't worry. I would never plug for a product without a freebie. Get your two pirate fast finishers HERE.

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I just printed it out for my kindergarten son and he was having a great time with the pages--but both the math page and the sudoku page have errors. :(

    The sudoku on the upper right corner has two "4s" in the right column. On the math page, he didn't have an answer for 9--plus it was used for two different letters. He also didn't have an answer for 11.

    Cute pages though!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I fixed both problems. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes you stare at something for so long you think you fixed everything.

      Delete
  2. No worries! The pages are adorable and I always appreciate finding fun educational things online.

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete