Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 4, 2011

Daily Feats

Are you on of those people who likes to mark things off your list?  What about someone who likes to make small goals? I love making lists and thinking of small ways to make my life better. It is the little things in life that make me happy. And l love www.dailyfeats.com and think you might too.

The site was made to inspire people to do more good in their lives. People are encouraged to make small goals for the day, week, or weekend. These goals, called feats, can be something as simple as "take a deep breath" or "drink orange juice." Participants log on and keep track of their accomplishments. For each feat you accomplish you get points. Those points can then be used to get discounts for nearby businesses or to claim gift cards.

This site encourages me to try new things and take better care of myself. It also helps me be more aware on what I am spending all my time and energy on. The best part is I get to help myself and other people. One thing I really love? All the feats that teachers can mark off every school day. For example:

Share inspiration 4 pts, write 2 pts, read from a book 3 pts, do mental math 2 pts, read a book 1 pt, stay calm under pressure 2 pts, make it through Monday 3 pts, listen to a kid 20 pts, read with a child 3 pts, teach your kids 10 pts, teach 20 pts, teach the alphabet 10 pts, and lead by example at work 20 pts.


Check it out here, and let me know what you think. :)

Want more information? This website has been written about here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment