Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 5, 2011

A Theory

I'm pretty sure ADHD is contagious and that you get it from your kids. I do not have any kids of my own, but I do come in contact with a lot of kids on a regular basis, so I must get it from them. Right?
I have also determined that I have creativity ADHD. I have started a lot of projects. Over 20 to give you an idea. How many have I finished? Two big ones. Yup. A measly two. And I started creating over 7 months ago. Yikes!
Does anyone else have this problem? You see a cute idea, fun clipart, a new book, a cool website and you get all jazzed up. And then a couple of days later you are ready for something new. No one? I don't know how all you amazing ladies do it. I get so bogged down.
I am currently flip flopping between an author's purpose mini-unit and a multiplication game packet. Maybe if I am super productive you will see one before the weekend. Which would you prefer? Looking for something else? I can't promise it would be done anytime soon, but I would start it.
Thanks for listening. Got something to say? Drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment