Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 23, 2011

I'm Walking on Sunshine

I love the Glee Mashup of Walking on Sunshine. It is a song that I love to crank up and rock out to in my car. It brings a goofy smile to my face and the hope that the day will get better. If you haven't heard it, I highly recommend it.

Yesterday Barbara from The Corner on Character brought an equally goofy grin to my face by awarding me The Sunshine Award. Thank you Barbara. You are the best!

The Rules:
1. Say thank you to the person that nominated you
2. Answer some questions
3. Pay it forward

Favorite colors: green, blue, and yellow
Favorite animal: dragon
Favorite number: 27
Favorite drink: Hot cocoa
Facebook or twitter: I spend more time on blogger and pinterest.
Giving or getting presents: Definitely giving. I have the HARDEST time receiving presents. I HATE to be the center of attention.
Favorite day: I love Thanksgiving. Good food, minimal stress, rest, games, and family.  Favorite flower: Sunflower or gerber daisies

10 amazing blogs you should check out:
Minds in Bloom, Pitner's Potpourri, One Extra Degree, Sub Hub, Ms. Kindergarten, Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes, Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons,  Classroom Freebies, Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations,  and Confessions of a Homeschooler.

List of 10 other amazing blogs

I wanted to pay it forward by sharing some of my favorite quotes with you. Feel free to print these out and post them in a place where you will often see them.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am honored Sub Hub made your list! :-) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so bad about keeping up with comments & just stumbled across the Sunshine Award! I am honored! Thanks for thinking of me!
    Peace, Mel D
    Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award!! Come to my blog to check it out!!

    applesandpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete