I heart Mrs. Lyons. If you have never been to her blog you really need to check it out.
The reason I bring her up, beside the fact that she is utterly and completely awesome?
She nominated me for the versatile blogger award.
Versatile is such a funny word. I admit here and now that I am a word junky and that I love the dictionary. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest.
I also admit that I looked this word up. Have you ever had someone call you something and you are not sure exactly what they are saying? Well that isn't what happened. I had a vague idea. I just wanted a little more clarity. So for the rest of you curious people out there, Merriam-Webster defines versatile as embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills. Or turning with ease from one thing to another. (I liked those two definitions best.)
Thank the person who gave you the award. Check.
Mrs. Lyons is the best!
Share seven things about yourself.
1. I love children's books more than new clothes, purses, or jewelry.
2. I am crazy about using coupons and getting things for free.
3. I spent my birthday at the library. Yes! I am that big of a bookworm.
4. I am married to the man of my dreams and love spending time with him.
5. I have a hard time getting rid of anything. I need to watch more episodes of Hoarders and then I will feverishly clean and declutter.
6. I can not spell or use a comma to save my life.
7. I love to create experiments in the kitchen. I watch the food network and say, "I can do that." Only to realize half way through I am wrong.
Now I have to nominate 15 blogs.
Oh, I wish this weren't so hard.
I know some of these ladies have been nominated before, but I really think they deserve it. These are the ladies that inspired me to restart my own blog and the ones who inspire me everyday.
In no particular order...