Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 9, 2010

Life...

has a way of sneaking up on you.
So I survived finals and have moved on to the wonderful world of student teaching. I am in a kindergarten class just down the road. Morning and afternoon. Adorable children. They make me smile. But at times, oh my goodness it is like herding cats. I am extremely grateful for my mentor teacher. This is an excellent learning experience for me.
I keep gathering ideas and materials for my new class of second graders next year. I keep finding new books to read, new websites to investigate, and new ideas. I'm going to have no room in my room for me at this rate. But it is all good.
Still trying to figure out my philosophy, my routines, my management techniques. It is going to be interesting. AN ADVENTURE to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment