Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 31, 2011

Better Late than Never

A while back, June 26th to be exact, I won a great blog contest. And I am so grateful I did. Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher sent me a $25 giftcard and sparked two trips to two different Targets where I finally found all the great things you wonderful ladies have been posting about.  Anyways, I just wanted to thank her and show you all the great loot that I purchased. I'm sorry for the crummy shot, and that it is so late, but I am really grateful. 

Thank you Julie! You are the best!
Did you know she is having another giveaway and you might be the lucky one to win this time? A $20 GC to Baffin Bags! I am thinking of snagging this one for my sister, who is mad about cupcakes and baking.
Fabric Organizer Bin Basket - Pink CupcakeLANYARD ID BADGE Key Holder - Red with White Mini Polka Dots
Baffin Bags has lots of cute lanyards as well. They look sturdy and cute. Which is good considering I broke 4 last year. :)

Or LivyLou is offering a 12x18 fabric covered magnet board. I like this one best. Fabric Magnet Board (12"x18") -Polka Dot
The giveaway ends Tuesday! So try your luck soon. Click HERE to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment