Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 17, 2012

Constitution Day and Good News

Happy Constitution Day!

I'm keeping it simple today. Schoolhouse Rock will always be a favorite of mine. (I may have two copies of it on DVD in case one gets scratched. Because, stuff like that does happen. And I would be so sad.)



I crossed so many things off my to do list today I feel incredibly productive. And I get to cross a couple more off tonight once hubby get home. :) I love feeling like I am moving forward. Tomorrow I am sharing some of the progress I have made on my pirate creations. Make sure you stop by, I promise you will be glad you did.

In other good news, we survived another Monday! Congratulations! Want to celebrate? Make sure you drop by Taming My Flock of Firsties to enter her birthday giveaway. She's giving away a lot of great things, including my Short O Cops and Robbers packet. Hurry her giveaway ends in 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment