Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 21, 2011

Who doesn't love free things?

Just Another Day in First Grade is giving away a free unit about shoes! I love it. All you need to do to snag a free copy is blog about her unit then link back to her and leave a comment with your e-mail. Hurry, you need to do this before Monday morning or you will miss your chance.

Karla at Life in Special Education hit 100 followers. In order to celebrate she is offering to make one of her TPT items free. All you need to do is go to her store, browse, and then link back and comment which one you think should win.

Denise at Yearn to Learn is hosting a giveaway that is ending on the 25th. You could win all 48 of her task card sets by following her. Even if you don't win you can get 5 sets for free by clicking on the link in  her post. (It's tricky, you need to click on the photo) She also has a cute battleship activity here.

Want to know a secret? I LOVE free things.

Want to know a better secret? I am working on my first ever unit. And there is clipart involved. I know, me using clipart. I am so proud! I think if I get up to 50 followers I will share a fun activity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment