I bring this up for several reasons.
1. Jennifer brightened my day yesterday. Jennifer aka Rowdy in First Grade sent me my very own laminator. I love it! Who knew that my support group extended all the way to Texas? Jennifer has an adorable blog that you should definitely check out. Leave some comment love and make her day. She deserves it.
2. Sarah from Kindergarten Korner and Caitlin from Ms. Preppy are hosting a Christmas gift exchange. The details:
- Sign-ups begin NOW and will last until October 31st.
- In order to sign up, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy and paste the questionnaire below into the body of the email and answer the questions. We will send your answer to your secret pal, along with your address. This information is TOP SECRET!
- Sarah and I will put participant’s names into a bowl and draw names to match you with your secret pal. By November 10th, you will receive an email with the name of your secret pal and their answers to the questionnaire.
- Get to crafting and/or shopping! Be creative! There is a $15 spending limit before postage. Before you place your gift in the mail, snap a picture and email it to us. On Christmas we will post all of the pictures of the super fabulous gifts everyone received!
- Send your wrapped gift in the mail (with delivery confirmation) by December 5th. This way it has plenty of time to make it to your secret pal!
- Open your gift on Christmas morning! NO PEEKING! We will have a linky party for everyone to link up to a post about their gift and their wonderful secret pal!
Holly Bloggy Christmas Secret Pal Questionnaire