Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 4, 2011

Science Fair Bunnies


If any of you lovely readers follow TBA you know that last week was Science Week. For those of you who have no idea what TBA is or think it stands for Turkey Bacon Avacado now would be the time to learn about Teaching Blog Addicts. You will love it.

That aside I was wondering the public library yesterday when I found a cute book related to science fairs. I liked it so I thought I would share.

Science fair bunnies by Kathryn Lasky
Don't be surprised if you have never heard of it. I hadn't either.


Clyde awakes the week before his science fair only to discover his science fair bean plants have died. Frantic he begins to search for another idea. He decides to test the effect of different substances on teeth. He discovers that science is about discovery and not money. I imagine reading this would inspire little scientists everywhere to develop their own experiments. A cute story, worth investigating.

P.S. I finally got my copy of The End of Molasses Classes: Getting Our Kids Unstuck--101 Extraordinary Solutions for Parents and Teachers and I am so stinking excited. Later this month Janine at Faithful in First is hosting a linky party. If you want to join in, find a copy of the book. You will be so grateful you did. I have only read the first three solutions and I am in love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment