Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 1, 2012

12 Days of Management - Day 1

Welcome to the first day of the Twelve Days of Management


For twelve days I plan to share one management idea that you can use in your classroom for a particular month.  I decided I would follow tradition and begin with January.

January's idea is Reach for the Moon Management. Click on the picture below to get your own copy. It features two colored charts, two black and white charts, an inspiring quote, and directions. I was inspired to create this after visiting Melonheadz Illustrating. Check her out! She has a lot of really cute clip art.


Happy New Year!



2 comments:

  1. ((( Mrs. L ))) Thank you for being my friend! I'm so glad you found something that inspired you :) You've made my day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing. I have been looking for something appeasing and motivating for one of my students.
    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete