Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 27, 2012

Free Coin Poems (Updated)


I promise that I am working on my money packet. Fingers crossed it will be ready in time for the big sale on Wednesday. In the meantime I hope to leave you with a cute freebie. I love these poems! I wish I could take credit for thinking of them myself. Alas, I am not that creative. I hope you can use them!

Amy pointed out to me that I had a couple of typos. I fixed them. If you happened to download this file, please redownload them. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I love those poems! I always start teaching money at the beginning of the year now, because it takes my kiddos so looong to really get it! Our 3rd math scores are the ones that "count" at our school, so in order to make sure my kinders understood money by that test I had to start at the beginning of the year! So many of them have never seen coins before - at least at my school, we are poorer than poor and most of my kiddos don't get an allowance or loose change etc. I'll be looking forward to seeing your packet!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use these poems. They're great, huh?

    Tammy
    www.foreverin1st.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for sharing. This is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about to download the poems and noticed a typo. On a couple of them you put 'your' instead of 'you're.' Just thought you'd want to know.

    ReplyDelete