Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air

I received my Valentine's Day Exchange gift on Friday and I tried desperately to wait till Valentines Day to open it. As you can see, I didn't make it. I think my husband has a small influence here. "Are you sure you don't want to open it? Look it says fragile. I wonder what is inside." Hubby knows that if I open it he gets half of all the candy inside. ;) So I opened it and found the cutest gift.


Thank you Melanie! 

Hubby and I both enjoyed the candies and I am thrilled about the dangly earrings.  I love darling earrings! I am really excited to wear the warm fuzzy socks! We finally got our first real snow today and our little basement apartment is a little chilly. I slipped them on my feet right after I took a picture. :D I am also really thrilled about using my awesome cup at work. Now I will be more motivated to drink water at school. :)  Thank you again Melanie! I hope my Valentine enjoyed her present as much as I enjoyed mine.

In the spirit of love, I wanted to share a February Management Chart. I know February is halfway over, but there is always next year isn't there? I use this chart to motivate a student in my classroom who needs a little extra help. Every time I see 5 minutes of desired behavior I give her a sticker. When she gets 5 stickers she gets to pick a small reward. If you can use this with a student in your classroom please download a copy.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I have one that I think this will be very helpful for :) LOVE your gift, how cute! I thought the Valentine Exchange was so fun :) Have a happy start to your week :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gift! I opened mine today too. Seriously? We were supposed to wait???? NO WAY! :)
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Lori@
    bee-the-change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete