Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 30, 2012

Life Long Learning

I love to learn! It is my goal to learn something new each and every day. I also love to create cute things to share with other people to enhance their learning. Today I continued to learn how to use Pages effectively. After I finish this post I plan to tackle my new app "Mac Family Tree." I played with it yesterday for quite a while and learned what not to do. Do not work for 3 hours without saving your work. It ends badly. :(

On a lighter note, in the spirit of continued learning and support for all you lovely ladies (and amazing gentlemen) starting back to school, today's Birthday Week Freebie is a Learning Survey. Perfect for back to school and end of year assessments! Happy Birthday week from me to you!


Questions to think about:
What have you learned today?
Do you do genealogy work? What programs do you like to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment