Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 27, 2012

Traditions

In my family we love birthday traditions. One of those traditions is using old comics from the Sunday paper to wrap presents. We loved the fun prints and my mom loved saving money on wrapping paper. My dad hates to wrap presents so he often enlisted the kids to help him. This led to some very interestingly wrapped presents and an early understanding of how to cut and tape paper. :)


Today I have Birthday Tracing/Cutting Cards just for you! They are my second attempt at using Pages and I still have a lot to learn. So bear with me as I experiment and learn. Enjoy and remember to keep spreading the joy!


Questions to consider:
How do you wrap birthday presents? 
What programs do you use to create?

No comments:

Post a Comment