Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 14, 2011

Pinterest Inspired!

I love pinterest

I am quite addicted. And it always makes me incredibly jealous to see all the great projects people post about. Well I did it. I took the plunge and was inspired by someone else's idea. 

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled on to this.

 

If you are interested, you can find the original by clicking on the picture above. Or she has several different forms found HERE. Look in the post for links.

I liked it a lot. But decided to tweak it a little. I am so proud of what I created, I just had to share.


I promise it does not look as wonky as it does in the preview.
You can get my versions by clicking the picture above. 

If you are interested in a different set of colors please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment