Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 26, 2012

Withdrawal and New Beginings

My husband and I are in the process of moving from one state to another. Between that and family vacations please know that my internet access will be limited. My smart phone is not the most reliable and some of the places we are staying do not have internet access. Gasp! I have been going through severe withdrawals. I am trying to cope. Seriously.

I also wanted to thank Erin from Creating and Designing for finishing my new blog design. I love it! She did a great job. Check out her site to see more of her great work. There are still a couple of things I need to tweak here and there, but it will have to wait until the end of July. Life is really busy right now.

Speaking of busy, a while ago I started a linky party and promised a giveaway. I wanted to announce that Karla from Life in Special Education won the wrap from Wrap to Love Your Body! It wasn't hard to pick a winner when only four people attended. :( I will chalk it off as a learning experience. My next linky party will be better.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying your summer. As my brother in laws love to say "YOLO!"

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. L:
    I love the new blog design!
    I hope you'll check out my last post...
    I was without "connections" for a week... and I surprised myself and survived without incident!
    Happy transitions...

    : )
    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new blog design! So clean, so simple, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on Creating & Teaching. I love the design! :) I nominated your for an award. You can hop on over to my blog to accept.
    Happy New School Year!
    Christy :)
    http://mrschristysleapingloopers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete