Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 2, 2012

Did you know?

Did you know that August is officially National Inventors Month?


I love finding out National Holidays and celebrating them. It gives each day a special feeling and focus. August hosts several important holidays.

The second week of August is dedicated to smiling. I love this! There should be more days dedicated to smiling.

The third week is dedicated to friendship.

And the fourth week has two important days to celebrate. The day Martin Luther King gave his Dream Speech and the day that I came into this world.

Tomorrow I plan to celebrate National Inventors Month by sharing some of my favorite science picture books. I would love for you to join me. I also have special plans for all the other holidays. Make sure you don't miss out and check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment